Saturday, October 18, 2008

Me and My Good Eggs

Hi! Hello! Aloha! Hola! Howdy! Or as we like to say down here in Tennessee, Hey y'all. My name is Melody and I'm blog crazy. The truth is I really just like to read them, but my daughter insisted that I make my own. So she controls the widgets and the html; my only job is to write the entries. Easier said than done. : ) I don't do much besides take care of my five beautiful girls - one of which just got married.

Here they are!
Back row (left to right): Fiesty, the Bride, and Freckles
Front row: Tender Heart and Sassy

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mahoney Family said...

How cute is this blog. I can't get mine working right now. That is why I haven't sent it to you, but when I get it fixed I will send it over.

T-Time said...

I am not sure how I came across your blog,but that pumpkin poop poem is just funny. I think I will have to use that for my V.T. I need to get done before friday. What a beautiful family of beautiful gals. Thanks for letting me read. Teresa from Utah